Friday, April 25, 2008

A/C SALE!!!!

"MY A/C WENT OUT" SALE!!!
Opening EARLY TOMORROW
9:00am - 2:00pm
Saturday April 26th
That's right. My air conditioner went out yesterday.
When I bought the building I knew the unit was on borrowed time and time has run out.
I'm not going to SWEAT the small stuff, but I've still got to pay and you get to SAVE!
Hurry in for these HOT DEALS
30% OFF All Regularly Priced Bolts
25% OFF Front Shelf Specials
10% OFF Quilter's Dream Batting
Clearance Bolts Starting at .99¢/yd
The new unit is scheduled to be installed Tuesday and these deals cool off.
Okay, I know the puns are rediculous, but I couldn't resist!
SEE YOU TOMORROW!
As always, Quilter's Cache Club members earn a 5% back on every qualifing purchase.
How many Loyalty Dollars do YOU have?

No comments:

Post a Comment