Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October 5th Week

This Week At The Quilt Shop
The girls had the chance to dress up early for the annual costume parade at Sierra's pre-school.  They also won best-costume last week at the Mainstreet Madness costume contest. 
We will be Closed at 3:00pm on Friday Oct 31st to allow Kacy and I the opportunity to get our kids ready for trick-or-treating later that night.  We hope you have a fun evening whether getting out with the kids or simply passing out candy.
Happy Halloween!

 Upcoming Class
Foundation Paper Piecing Club
"Christmas Ornament"
We'll teach you the fun-damentals.  
Bring your scrap bags and we'll swap reds & greens
Friday Nov 7th 4pm-6pm
$10.  Includes patterns. 

Houston Quilt Market
Oh what a fun time I had and SEW many new ideas!
I simply can't wait to show you all of the goodies I brought home with me. 
I met a few familiar names:  Ricky Tims (author, musician), Amy Butler (designer),  Mark Lipinski (Quilter's Home Magazine), Eleanor Burns, Marti Michell... just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment