Monday, July 20, 2009

New Horsin Around Collection and Burkburnett Rodeo

My family and I just returned home from a wonderful and much needed vacation. I had so much fun shop hopping through 4 different states and rocking on the porch of our cabin in the cool mountain air of the smoky mountains.

But now it's back to work and opening the stack of mail and boxes from UPS (United Present Service). I've been adding new fabric to inventory and uploading them to the website as quickly as I can. Here's a peek:

Just in time for the Burkburnett Boomtown Rodeo this weekend - Moda's latest release "Horsin Around" by Cheri Strole. Be sure to stop by the shop on Saturday at 4pm to watch the parade from the comfort of our air conditioning.

I ordered a couple of bolts with musical notes from Moda's Shirtings collection. These prints are circa 1875-1900 and are versatle enough for your civil war collection as well as those ever popular black & white quilts.

Here's a teaser for you. Quilting Treasures sent me 1 bolt from my order of Steam Engines. Your guess is as good as mine, but I'll let you know when they decide to ship the rest of the collection. It's very lovely and fits nicely with the Stitching Depot theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment