Friday, November 20, 2009

Hallelluia Chorus

One of the few things I love more than quilting is music. I introduced my parents to my passion when I was in the 3rd grade, by bringing home a violin from school (remember the days when there were actual music classes in school?). I think everyone had that 1 teacher who truly inspired them, and for me it was Mr. Baggett, my high school choir director. I was blessed to be in one of the nations most accomplished choirs. My fondest memories come from our annual Christmas program, where we performed the Halleluia chorus and invited alumni in the audience to stand and sing with us. It gives me goose pumps still. Well, I found this funny YouTube video of silent monks singing the Hallelluia chorus and I couldn't help but laugh. I think you will enjoy it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment