Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Wishes

Merry Christmas!

I love this time of year. I love Christmas music, decorated trees, twinkling lights and the excitement in the eyes of young children. Most of all I love the spirit of giving. Far too often my heart is bigger than my wallet and when it comes to programs like Toys for Tots and Operation Santa Claus I struggle to set limits. I simply can not bare the thought of any child waking up Christmas morning, wondering why they weren't good enough for Santa to come.
This holiday season when you are rushing to finish your Christmas shopping, please add 1 extra gift to your list for a needy child in your area. Let's all have a VERY Merry Christmas and remember Christ is the Reason For The Season.
May God bless you and your family with love, joy and laughter this Christmas.
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment