Saturday, January 30, 2010

February Classes Scheduled and BOM Resumes


If you've been following me on Facebook you may have noticed I've been in a bit of a "Quick & Simple" mood. More and more UFO's were accumulating in my sewing room and I simply lost motivation in 2009. So as I moved forward into the new year I made a decision to start finishing things. And to get me going again I got back to basics with quarter square triangles and 9-patches. These weekend quilts have been so rewarding that they gave me another great idea.
Introducing our new Back To Basics Technique Classes! Starting in February we have scheduled a series of classes including, Quilting 101, Foundation Piecing, Bind and Finish, Hand Applique, Machine Applique, Hand Quilting and Machine Quilting. We're even offering 1 Free repeat, which will allow you to take what you've learned home to practice and come back again with any questions that you may stumble upon. I really think these are going to be a lot of fun and the best part, at $10 each they're super affordable.
But if you're looking for more somthing more inspirationally challenging, we have Ricky Tims' new Kool Kaleidoscope, Sew Easy Geese and many classes on the schedule.
If a class just isn't your thing, how about trying our block of the month club? It's called Mainstreet Madness Block Party and it takes place on the 3rd Friday of each month, starting in February. For $5 you'll receive your first block pattern and pre-cut fabric. Take it home and bring it back finished the following month between 5p and 8p and you'll receive the next block for FREE. Now that's a great deal!
If any of these sound like something you're interested, please call the shop and RSVP. (940)569-0804

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kimberly - hope you get lots for the Kool Kaleidoscope class! Have fun.

    Ricky

    ReplyDelete